[Lancaster] Anonymising LiveCD

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Tue Jan 17 16:05:45 GMT 2006

> Sorry for the shameless plug, but Gibraltar will also include tools for
> strong anonymisation with the next release [1]. It will include
> JAP/anon-proxy by TU Dresden (which can be used for "normal surfing",
> i.e. HTTP(S) and FTP), tor, mixmaster, and freenet (which provides the
> strongest anonymity as of now).
a little beyond our price range :-(

i'm interested that you've implemented a non-Java comman line interface for
JAP - I know the java gui version, but a command line version - nice. is that
available anywhere, or only on the next Gib edition?

> Since we are currently working on those anonymisers (as a response to
> the recent EU directive being approved), we are of course open to any
> suggestions for improvement. If you'd like to see anything else in
> there, just drop me a line.
yes - the EU directive on spying on everyone on the internet. do we have any
ideas when that will actually be implemented?

max