[Lancaster] Linux Mint Menu Problem

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 20:13:55 UTC 2009

Hi ken,

elif :

is a syntax error in python. The colon should come immediately after the
elif, with no space. Not sure how far this gets you though. You could
try something like:

# go to the relevant directory

cd /var/lib/python-support/python2.6/xdg

# search for any files which have that 'elif :' in them
grep -r 'elif :' *

Then edit the relevant file to correct that line (you'll have to do this
as root) and see what happens.

andy