[Lancaster] meeting plans

Joost Noppen joost.noppen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:11:56 UTC 2009

Just to jump in here, it might be interesting to include distcc into the process of the gentoo install. In addition to being a very nice tool for people who have to compile a lot, it can really decrease compilation times during install of packages once you have the base system up and running (provided you have some unused resources lying around). Would be nice to see that :).

Joost Noppen
Computing Department
InfoLab21
South Drive