[Lancaster] Problem with Windows XP (Sorry)

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 18:17:47 UTC 2009

Horrible stuff ken - this is how we do it..

Go to device manager and try and get a list of yellow flagged devices.
Write them down - you should have - sound - vga - chipset or other...

then boot back into debian and and type lspci and this will give you a list
of devices and the
version numbers so you might see intel ac97 audio device this is easy to
solve

if you give me the lspci list ill try help you - you should have got a disk
with the mobo
failing that asus should give driver support - but im certain your looking
at around 3 drivers maybe
pretty straight forward let me know the lspci list

windows sucks.

regards
wayne