[Lancaster] Next years outline

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Fri Dec 11 21:00:39 UTC 2009

No you dont have to do all seven? this is basically for you to pick
what you want to do!!! i know your clever but you would have to be
super brains to do that lot ha ha!!
erm its quite a good run through for new members and new starters
really i basically think as a organiser to make it flow through in a
order than it just being random and a mess really - if you look at how
it flows it just flows!! again this is not set in stone this is to get
people to basically to take a look and offer some input. The three
installs was to show how varied the linux installs were most people
wiil just get ubuntu and install it and be happy the way ive mapped it
shows three various ways of doing it which is pretty logical.
there isnt any rush this is just of taster and a way for people to
offer there input i tend to do things in a organised way which makes
it easier for me to understand altough I can jumble it all up quite
easily if that would make it more interesting!?? im just more thinking
of people who would like maybe to see it through so they would have a
learning curve for the year the newbies ;)
Ive just got a coupe of replies for the demos so there isnt any
certain people set for anything i just put names as a example again -
- when i get replies ill add each person to the workshop and then we
can decide in the january meeting its not fair for me to just pick who
does what.....

Yes pease say now if you are looking at doing a demo so we can get
this into the list :)

Again please dont take the list i sent as set in stone this is to get
the ball rolling - im just trying to structure it and get input
This wont be certain till one we get people to say what they like to
see do
Or like andy everybody might not want the structure i have and want to
have it jumbled the more input the better please!! we have till
january to get this sorted :)

I was looking at getting the projecter funds sorted for the february
meeting...
Ive also havent had much feedback on the moorlands?......

were is my curry!...

Wayne