[Lancaster] Next years outline

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Fri Dec 11 21:14:20 UTC 2009

Wayne Ward wrote:
> No you dont have to do all seven? this is basically for you to pick
> what you want to do!!! i know your clever but you would have to be
> super brains to do that lot ha ha!!

OK - that's alright then. :)
> erm its quite a good run through for new members and new starters
> really i basically think as a organiser to make it flow through in a
> order than it just being random and a mess really - if you look at how
> it flows it just flows!! again this is not set in stone this is to get
> people to basically to take a look and offer some input.
I see what you mean but still don't really see why it matters so much to
have it like this. I would really like to show people what I've been
doing with the drum pad soon, because I'm enthusiastic about it at the
moment, not have to wait till the end of the year just to fit a
schedule. What happens if someone joins half way through the year? Do
they have to wait till next year to get any beginners workshops?
> Yes pease say now if you are looking at doing a demo so we can get
> this into the list :)
>
> Again please dont take the list i sent as set in stone this is to get
> the ball rolling - im just trying to structure it and get input
> This wont be certain till one we get people to say what they like to
> see do
> Or like andy everybody might not want the structure i have and want to
> have it jumbled the more input the better please!! we have till
> january to get this sorted :)

OK.
> I was looking at getting the projecter funds sorted for the february
> meeting...
> Ive also havent had much feedback on the moorlands?......

I think it could be OK, as long as we can sort out internet access somehow.
> were is my curry!...

I've just had my curry!

andy