[Lancaster] Lancaster Library

Wayne Ward wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 15:20:20 UTC 2009

Ive just called into Lancaster Library and got the contact details to setup
the linux workshop
The rooms are just being setup and will be finished for the new year
They are very interested and could make this run over a month or maybe
more.
Im going to try and setup a meeting for january to get the ball rolling.
Should be pretty good in regards to the LUG as we should get some good
advertising from this
And hopefully new members. I still have training plans from my RHCT in
books
Does anybody else have any ideas or input at all.....

well the firewall is going well onsite im just going to look at script the
IDS is blocking so thats something
new to add to the list of small problems apart from that reports are great
and its running smooth like it says on the tin! they are giving me another
machine to build a redundant smoothie for backup :)

--
Regards,
Wayne ward

07957448652
Lancaster Computers

www.lancastercomputers.co.uk
wayne at lancastercomputers.co.uk

Computers - Laptops - Servers - Web Services