[Lancaster] Lancaster Library

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Nov 25 15:35:21 UTC 2009

Wayne Ward wrote:
> Ive just called into Lancaster Library and got the contact details to setup
> the linux workshop
> The rooms are just being setup and will be finished for the new year
> They are very interested and could make this run over a month or maybe
> more.
> Im going to try and setup a meeting for january to get the ball rolling.
> Should be pretty good in regards to the LUG as we should get some good
> advertising from this
> And hopefully new members. I still have training plans from my RHCT in
> books
> Does anybody else have any ideas or input at all.....

I am up for coming along and helping teach one or more of the workshops.
Not sure how much time I'll have to help with organisation, as I have
other projects on the go. I was thinking maybe the two of us could get
together and do a re-run of the linux and music session, with some of
your practical experience thrown in with my more theoretical knowledge.

I might also be able to do something on linux based programming / web
design.

andy