[Lancaster] Problem recording sound

Wayne Ward wayne at lancasterlug.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 17:36:40 UTC 2010

Yes i had the same problem and had to switch it in on the kmix -. recording side
another  quick test

alsamixer from a terminal you can see if line in volumes are up and see if its un-muted

what sound card are you using..

also did anyone find any cheap speakers for andys demo or shal we just line it into a laptop ..

regards
wayne