[Lancaster] Last night's meeting

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 29 20:10:05 UTC 2012

Thanks for posting the meeting notes and discussion points (I added
notes). To add to this I am more than happy to kickstart the meeting
space and as mentioned you can utilise our facilities until something
more organised is made.

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting but I have small children so sometimes
have issues with times, will make sure I keep up with the website
material. Will ask Ian (who works at SC) to talk to some of his contacts
about getting more interest.

-mdk

On 29/11/2012 12:23, Darren Poulson wrote:
> Sounds like a good plan! Was a good meeting last night, and thanks to
> Andy for showing us Buddycloud (buddycloud.org). Going to have a look
> at that in the near future.
>
> I'll start a wiki page on the website (www.lancasterlab.org.uk) with
> some minutes from the discussion, or similar, and post a link on the
> google+ page. There is also a google groups for mailing list/forum
> type discussion. (
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/lancaster-lab )
>
> Cheers,
>
> Darren.
>
> On 29/11/12 11:28, jonath wrote:
>> HELLO!
>>
>> At last night's meeting it seemed like we might have a plan forming
>> regarding this 'hacker/maker space' idea. Dave and Darren had loads of
>> ideas and ways we can progress this. Is it possible we could document
>> this somehow and form a proper plan? I dunno . . . via the Google+
>> group or some shared Google documents . . . a web page somewhere . . .
>> whatever seems best.
>>
>> I think it sounds like a fantastic idea and if there's anything I can
>> do to help, any voluntary work I can do then count me in. The
>> questions are: who's doing what for when and how (and where?!) ?
>>
>> Here's a link to the Google+ group that Darren created:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/107204728787918957188/posts
>>
>> jonathan

Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat
For more that I do visit: http://www.mdk.me