[Liverpool] Linux Course at Warrington Collegiate

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 18:01:29 GMT 2004

Hi,

> 	Despite making a lemon of myself by going to a meeting that had been
> rescheduled, I managed to get some info together, mainly with the aide of
> Paul Johnson. Anyway, the course at Warrington is 'Linux Introduction' and
> is scheduled to start on Jan 31st, from 18:00 - 20:00 hrs and will last for
> 15 weeks. Cost is £65.00 (not too bad eh!). I have enrolled and hope to at
> least get myself on the learning tree. Hope to meet up with some of you
> before it starts.

The course actually leads to an MOCN Level 2 certificate in Operating
Systems and the work covered should be enough for LPI level 1. It's also
running from 6pm to 9pm, not 8pm as stated above and only for 10 weeks
(it's a 30 hour course).

That runs on a Monday.

On a Tuesday there is an advanced course. Again, 6pm to 9pm, 10 weeks,
cost £90. This should be enough for LPI 2, but only gives you a
collegiate certificate (unless it follows MOCN 3).

TTFN

Paul
Lecturer on both of these!
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a bat out of hell with a Cilla Black fan
on the bike" - Meatloaf