[Liverpool] Re-inventing the Wheel

Chris Neary chris.neary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:08:01 GMT 2006

Hi there, lugites.

Just thought I might get your ideas and thoughts on this. In my first post
to the list, I mentioned I was using PyGame to create a clone of Uplink (not
just for the sake of it, I don't want it to be one of these lame copycat
things, but a game inspired by Uplink).

Anyway, here it goes: I'm having great trouble drawing my own widgets in
PyGame, and was wondering if anybody knows of a Python module to draw text
boxes, buttons (in their highlighted, pressed, and natural states), windows,
titlebars, etc.

If not I could always RTFM and try again... :-)

Cheers,
Chris
You love the python