[Liverpool] Re: Re-inventing the Wheel

Chris Neary chris.neary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:21:25 GMT 2006

Recall! Ignore! I deserve locking up.
I just took a look at the pygame.org site and noticed a 'libraries' page;
whence I found pyUI. Which looks like it might just be what I want. However
anyone with experience in rendering GUIs in fullscreen SDL mode on Linux --
your experience, common pitfalls and advice will be well received.

Cheers
Chris