[Liverpool] workshops

heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk heather.corcoran at fact.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 13:00:09 UTC 2008

So, no one is interested in running the workshops themselves though as a LLUG project? We'd need a few people to want this to happen to make it happen... Workshops on things like Intro to Linux, Sound with Linux, Graphics, or specific applications like Gimp, Inkscape, Ardour, Audacity, etc etc. Or more interesting workshops at your suggestion!

I need to know soon so please do speak up if you're at all interested.

Cheers
Heather