[Liverpool] distros etc

Stephen Mount stephen at dreamcreators.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 15:22:28 UTC 2009

Regarding framerates: If it's not playable - I won't play it. In fact,
back in the day, 18 months ago, I sold a ~1300-1400 gaming computer
for a MacBook. I sold it for £500 6-months later so that I could
afford a MacBook. Now, I look where I am now and don't regret it at
all. I still think that OS X is the web developer OS of choice!

I'll give you an idea of when I was last playing games:-

	"Stephen Mount as known as stemount is a gamer from Manchester,
United Kingdom (Great Britain). stemount has a Steam rating of 0.1 and
was last online 8 days ago."

Also - that was actually not even a game - that was to test a GSP' web
application I wrote (http://bioservers.co.uk/our-network) - I know, I
know - the text is too small. But what the customer demands, the
customer gets ;-)

I also have a PS3 which is mainly a media player at the moment over
uPnP media sharing!

Stephen