[Liverpool] distros etc

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:28:42 UTC 2009

hehe you can't beat me - sold £10,000 worth of analogue and digital
synthesizers, and my prized Atari Falcon030 at a massive loss (garnered
around £3000 for the lot). all so i could get the latest MacBook Pro at the
time! how silly was i? i regard it as both the best and worst thing i've
ever done. and where is the MacBook Pro now? it's failed logic board is in
the bin, i'm sure :p
as for that website, the text isn't too small...at least not for me :D

are you running YellowDog on your PS3? i installed that on my mates PS3
because he was interested in playing around with Linux. After finding out
that the WiFi is not the most trivial thing to set up, we both gave up on
it!