[Liverpool] distros etc

Stephen Mount stephen at dreamcreators.co.uk
Tue Apr 28 15:39:46 UTC 2009

Once again - I've considered putting YDL on my PS3 but never got round
to it!

Also - that's just madness regarding the £10K kit. It's a shame - I
guess the other guy got the bargain though. I recently sold a 6-weeks
macbook (early 2009) for £570 whereas I paid £670 for it. Just
couldn't deal with the 13" screen at all. I have a 17" MBP and that's
good as I can take it anywhere and it's pretty much a desktop
replacement!

I read Ubuntu PPC version works on the PS3 and might do that. The
message that comes up that says hi you need to format your disk scared
me originally when I bought it ;-) (this was xmas so jobs had finally
died down!)