[Liverpool] distros etc

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:45:01 UTC 2009

It is madness indeed. It didn't all go to one guy, dribs and drabs really. I
sold at a time when the vintage synth market had crashed. Anyone worth their
salt would know that a pristine cosmetic condition TR-808 drum machine (with
MIDI retrofit) is worth more than £1000. However mine sold for around about
£500 :( and that's the machine i miss the most!
I know what you mean about the screen size. My MacBook Pro (and indeed the 4
other PowerBooks before it) were 17" screens, needed for sequencing. I do
miss the 1920x1200 resolution on the MBP :(