[Liverpool] Phone Advice

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 00:37:18 UTC 2009

i'm with O2, and i seem to get better reception than everyone else who seem
to be on T-Mobile (because everyone else seems to have a G1). I've had
hardly any signal issues with my N900 either, in fact the aerial on the N900
seems to be a lot better than both my Nokia E90 and on the Android Dev Phone
(when i had it).

Do not touch Orange at all - their data network is a pile of crap (I know
from experience, and i've  used it extensively in various parts of the UK).
I wouldn't know about Vodafone, but so far O2 has been the best network for
data connections, and they're pretty cheap too - you can usually just have a
Mobile Web bolt on for £7.50 and it's "unlimited".