[Liverpool] [Fwd: [GeekUp] FREE 3G USB Dongle]

Tim Dobson lists at tdobson.net
Fri Jun 5 15:45:08 UTC 2009

oscillik wrote:
> as far as worry over something snapping off, i don't really use my
> machine in situations where it's likely to get snapped off. i just don't
> like my current modem dangling around. i tried using the velcro that
> comes with it to stick it to my screen but that was epic fail :(

I walk around stations holding my eeepc 901 in one hand and with the
dongle swinging around when I switch trains etc.

I like making the most of my eeepc & mobile Internet... so I do.

I've come close to breaking memory stick by nearly snapping them in
their port so I'm cautious about that sort of form factor. Obviously, if
your Eeepc is a *always* a replacement desk laptop, this is unlikely to
be a major issue... but constant mobility is something I really enjoy
about my netbook.

Tim