[Liverpool] Call to Arms: FOSSCamp Liverpool?

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Tue Jun 30 13:58:15 UTC 2009

Andrew Williams wrote:
> I know a few of us have discussed in the past the running of a Barcamp
> style FOSS event, Now we're rolling in the middle of summer maybe its
> time to grab the bull by the horns and start pulling one together.
>
> Interested in helping organise it? Drop me a mail and we can chuck
> together a list or a google group and maybe take the next few steps. If
> you know anyone who would be interested in helping out then forward this
> message onto them :)

Sounds good.  And I'm happy to help out where I can.  Does anyone know
if there's going to be an Open Source City event this year?  (if I'm
remembering the name correctly).  I'm sure I've heard rumours about
another one being held, and it would seem something that the FOSSCamp
could be part of, or run at the end of maybe?

Adrian.