[Liverpool] Multi-Boot Query

Vladimir vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:33:26 UTC 2009

it offensive just because he mentioned Windows, the question was about GRUB
> wasn't it? A FOSS boot loader.

*The problem I foresee is that I want all three Windows to have the same
drive letters and setups. But I'm fairly certain that the system drive
letters will increment as C, E, F. I want all system drives to be C.
*
**
dan, the question is microsoft windows specific. a *Linux *Users Group is
not a place to ask such questions (it's not a place where 'geeky guys hang
around').
cruel responce? cruel it might be, but it's definitely is not 'politicaly
correct' - and never was intended to be such!

what if i asked you about where i can find *legal* good porn online through
this maillist? would you help me if you could? the question is still related
to computers (*online porn*), so maybe a Linux Users Group is a good place
to ask? :)

kind regards,

vladimir