[Liverpool] Iceweasel

oscillik oscillik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:54:57 UTC 2009

Sorry, I have to agree with Simon on this with regards to any web browers'
speed running under a Linux based system.
I've used Firefox (3.0 and 3.5.2), Opera (v9 and 10), Midori (can't remember
version number) and Chromium. FIrefox is terribly slow compared to the
Windows version of Firefox. The only browser that seems to perform anywhere
near it's Windows counterpart is Chromium. And even then, its still not as
good.

And this is running under Ubuntu.