[Liverpool] Iceweasel

Vladimir vladimir.jakubovskij at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:02:09 UTC 2009

i can't check this myself, as my gentoo desktop's (running ff) benchmarks
are way better then theones i find online. this is probably due to my
optimizations flags. and i don't have windows.
but the online search shows not *that* significant differences. yes, i
agree, this is the problem that should be addressed.

2009/9/5 oscillik <oscillik at gmail.com>

> Sorry, I have to agree with Simon on this with regards to any web browers'
> speed running under a Linux based system.
> I've used Firefox (3.0 and 3.5.2), Opera (v9 and 10), Midori (can't
> remember version number) and Chromium. FIrefox is terribly slow compared to
> the Windows version of Firefox.

simon is comparing windows FF to MSIE, shipped with windows7