[Liverpool] Administrivia

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:26:06 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 10:58 PM, Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh> wrote:

> As you can probably see from the wiki page I threw together, I tend to
> see the mailing list as pretty central.  I'm not sure what other options
> there are for meeting announcements?  I suppose we could make an RSS
> feed?  But then if someone can subscribe to an RSS feed, they surely can
> subscribe to an email list?

True, but I still feel a lot of people outside the core geeks don't use
mailing lists. Originally I was going to offer to build a nice Drupal site
we could manage content on and use to populate social networks
automatically. I've done this for a lot of clients. This was before I found
out we had static hosting. I was going to offer to host it too, but we can
discuss this on Wednesday. Along with all the other stuff. I like the ideas.

We should probably speak to Doof as well as he was running DokuWiki on
livlug.org.uk. That domain could be redirected somewhere else.

Like I said let's discuss it on Wednesday.

See ya,