[Liverpool] Administrivia

Andrew Bates oscillik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:30:50 UTC 2011

I was gonna mention how, with the advent of the whole Web 2.0 thing, that a
lot of people view email (and mailing lists) as rather archaic. It's all
well and dandy for us techies, but someone that is new to this kind of thing
are most likely to feel more at ease checking out a Twitter page (yes,
Twitter. not identi.ca, since that is something most people haven't heard
of) or something similar.