[Liverpool] LUG Crawl

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Jul 19 20:03:32 UTC 2011

I'm up for this, on either of those Saturdays I think. Just let me know. I
have a fairly good working knowledge of the pubs around Dale St, I won't
explain how haha. The Beer Keller is alright on Stanley St but more of a
night time venue. The Ship & Mitre is pretty good usually and we may be able
to make a deal with the landlord to use the upstairs room for monthly
Saturday meets.

He let's a couple of folk clubs use it so you never know. Maybe he has an
old computer he would be happy for us to revive.

Let me know what the plan is but I'm up for it. I know I've said this a lot
but I think going up the hill a little from LSC makes sense for Wednesday
drinks. LEAF over the road is lovely and I already attend a lot of events
there. It's not cheap as pubs go but it's also not extortionate either. We
could probably get some tables reserved for us and I know some of the
management pretty well.

Just some thoughts,

Dan