[Liverpool] Fwd: [DoES Liverpool] Liverpool Clojure Dojo, 2nd April - Hangman!

Adrian McEwen adrian at mcqn.net
Tue Mar 26 19:50:12 UTC 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[DoES Liverpool] Liverpool Clojure Dojo, 2nd April - Hangman!
Date: 	Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	Simon Holgate <simon.holgate at gmail.com>
To: 	does-liverpool at googlegroups.com

Roll up! Roll up! The next Liverpool Clojure Dojo will be on 2nd April
at 7pm in the DoES offices.

Come and learn some Clojure (clojure.org <http://clojure.org/>) in a
friendly and supportive environment! This month we're going to start
work on a game of Hangman which we intend to develop over the next
couple of Dojos from a local application, into a server and finally into
the browser!

More details and signup for free beer and pizza:
http://liverpoolclojuredojo.eventbrite.co.uk/
<http://liverpoolclojuredojo.eventbrite.co.uk/>

There will be a short(ish!) tutorial followed by a group task where we
can all learn from each other.

I'll be around from 6.30pm to help folks get set up with a working
Clojure environment. A great 'getting started' site can be found at:
http://clojure-doc.org/

Look forward to seeing you then!

Simon