[Liverpool] Hosting my own email servers - part 547!

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 07:38:39 UTC 2017

On 26/07/17 19:40, jn1057 via Liverpool wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Another update.
>
> Finally seemed to have found a system that I'm looking for!#

I've noticed this thread a little late, but here it goes. In spite of
the fact that email has been around for so long and is so widely used,
it can end up pretty complex to setup and maintain - specially when/if
things go wrong. An easy way into it might be to setup some pre-packaged
solution - but if you use it long term, sooner or later you will have to
delve deeper under the bonnet and understand things. If learning is the
point of the exercise, it is definitely worth it. If privacy is the only
reason, I'm not sure the total effort is really justifiable.