[Menai-LUG] Next meeting: Greenhouse, Thursday 6 March, 8.00pm??

Kevin Donnelly kevin at dotmon.com
Tue Feb 4 09:26:01 2003

Jim Killock has kindly offered to book a room in the Greenhouse for the next
LUG meeting.  Thursday is difficult for me, but it's the only night
available, and by dint of extended mollification, I have got my wife to agree
to this.

So, this is just to wave the above date and time in front of you before we go
ahead and book.  This should give us a reasonable amount of time to prepare,
and to work up some additional publicity.  Any violent objections?

Kevin