[SLUG] Top posting.

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Fri Aug 22 23:09:00 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be a boring git but can we please avoid top posting.  It's
starting to look like a yahoo groups list. :)

Usual stuff.  Trim replies, reply in context or post at the bottom
please.

Also I've had a couple of people trying to post to the list with email
addresses that aren't on the subscribed list.  Sorry people but if you
do that your post will sit on the server until I have time to approve
it.  Also no 'kin HTML as that'll do the same. :)

Al  (removes list admin hat)
--
Al Girling			Registered Linux User: 290080
mailto:al21 at firenet.uk.com	Debian GNU/Linux