[SLUG] OpenSource Reference

Ian Eade at IGM ieade at igmwebdesign.info
Wed May 21 20:33:01 BST 2003

I am currently researching OpenSource software/methodology's and its
impact/viability in today's market place. If anyone knows of any good
sources of reference it will be greatly appreciated, as will any
personal opinions that you may have regarding this subject.

Regards

Ian Eade

Ps

I currently own 2 very good books which are well worth reading:

The Cathedral and the Bazaar: Musings on Linux and Open Source by an
Accidental Revolutionary"
Eric S. Raymond

Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source Revolution (O'Reilly Open
Source)"
Chris Dibona (Editor), et al