[SLUG] Fluxbox wallpaper (was: Next meeting)

Al Girling al21 at firenet.uk.com
Wed Sep 22 20:53:45 BST 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 08:03:35PM BST, Phil Kershaw wrote:
[...]

> A general question for the group. Is there a prefered way of putting a
> background image on fluxbox. On one machine I have I used rootCommand:
> xloadimage, on another bsetbg, while trying to get it to work I came
> across Esetroot and fbsetbg. Or is it simply a matter of taste?

Hi Phil,

I wouldn't claim this to be the correct or best way of doing what you
ask, but I've been using 'rootCommand: bsetbg -f <path>' with all versions
of Flux. I've used.

Al Girling
Linux User: #290080            <http://counter.li.org>
Scarborough Linux User Group   <http://www.scarborough.lug.org.uk>