[SLUG] Printer problems.

Jamie Adams whostolemypen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:58:25 BST 2005

Hallo,

I've recently, against my better judgement, installed Mandrake 10.2
because it boasts improved support for laptops.

I have a HP Laserjet 1010 printer which I have succesfully installed
under many linux distributions (including earlier Mandrake versions).
Mandrake detects and installs the printer fine. Test printout looks
great. The only trouble is that it will only print the first page of a
document, with the rest of the pages coming out blank. It's really
bizarre - for the life of me I can't work out what's going wrong.

None of the Cups logs reveal anything odd. Any ideas?

Cheers,