[SLUG] Nicely done display

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Dec 13 23:22:52 GMT 2005

SNIP
> Excellent. Grokking the Gimp is a great book with a terrible title
> imho, but don't let that put you off. I'm using The Gimp in a much
> better way now and I've not reached a quarter of the way through the
> book yet.
>
> Cheers

Thanks for the encouraging remarks. After some false starts, Ive managed to
down-load Grokking the Gimp. I had to go back on the URL path, click on Books
and down-load from a mirror site gimp-savvy.com
But I have had a glimpse of a very impressive and thoro' treatment with lots
of illustrations. I dont know when I'll have the time to build up enough
knowledge to make foto improvements etc.

When I was in the library IT suite, one of the staff who learned I used Linux
asked me did I know about the display for Linux. She thought it looked rather
good. So, youve awoken some interest.

From Richard.