[SLUG] Library page

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 17:17:07 GMT 2005

Hi Steve

You wrote:

> Apologies for the lack of documents on the /lib site - I still can't
> get an adequate connection to the lug box to get them up there.

They're there ... finally. http://scarborough.lug.org.uk/lib/

I've had to rush in the end, most of the links are linking.. if anyone
scans through then please let me know ones I've missed.

The display looks great.  You got all my bits, and the links look ok, except
that the bit about Vasco da Gama was a joke, and doesn't really need a link.
The page is still missing 2 of John's pieces.  Also we might add a photo, and
overview, probably John would be the best person to write it.

Bob