[SLUG] Digital Scarborough

Stephen O'Neill soneill84 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 11:24:04 BST 2005

Ian Eade wrote:

>All of the above points were fully realised and if another Exhibition
>stand is organised (irrespective of the event) then this information can
>be used so as to provide a far stronger and more purposeful stand.

Definitely all agreed.

I was heartened by the fact that people seemed willing to at least try
openoffice/firefox... "It's free? - wow!" type of responses were common...

I expected far more blank looks than we actually got and reckon we could
do some good 'leveraging' locally with our heads together.

Steve