[SLUG] Re: Poster idea.

Bob Garrood bgarrood at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 16:05:36 GMT 2005

Hi John

I like the look of the poster.

The background is effective and eye-catching.  It suggests expanding horizons,
which is good.  I think the text is too emotional and risks disillusionment
when people try Linux.

You asked for suggestions, so here is  alternative text.

"Which choice helps planet Earth and benefits you?

Choosing  Linux helps slow down the rate at which the planet is being littered
with old computers full of toxic components.  Most of the third  world uses
Linux and we need to communicate with them.

Choosing  Linux means you need to work a little harder.  You have to learn
more, but it costs you less, and you get access to world wide web full of
Open Source software."

Just idle materialist ideas,

Bob