[SLUG] Blind numbers

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Apr 11 15:09:24 BST 2006

Hi Mike

I screen scraped the Stock Exchange listing in a fairly crude way, but
of course they change their screen layout regularly to foil such
activities.

Steve's idea of using Web Services is probably better, but there was a
reason I didn't use it then .. maybe the UK stocks weren't served so
well at the time. Web Services should have come along a bit since then
I'd have thought.

<http://www.xmethods.com/>