[SLUG] (still) Setting up Epson Stylus C48

Lucy  Cook marzipan at fsmail.net
Tue Sep 5 14:05:39 BST 2006

I'm totally confused (again). Right, so on www.linuxprinting.org/ it tells me that the Epson Stylus C48 works perfectly, yet it isn't on any of the lists to choose from when I'm setting it up? I've printed some test pages out by choosing the Epson Stylus C50 , which is more than it just feeding me blank sheets of paper. Unfortunatly, the test pages are a total mess with stuff overlapping and other random stuff =( I am aware that this is probably happening due to me not having a clue what I'm doing. I'm not ready to give up on Linux just yet, the printer just seems to be an on-going problem. I hope no-one would object to me bringing my machine to one of your meetings, perhaps it would be easier to find out what the problem is if people could see it in action?

Thanks,

Lucy 8)