[SLUG] Asus eee pc -alternative OS

guy baumann guy at gammarus.co.uk
Thu Jan 31 08:00:09 GMT 2008

Hi Bob,

te main unofficial site for info is

http://www.eeeuser.com/

instructions for installing full KDE desktop arehere
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/howto:getkde

other os
http://wiki.eeeuser.com/#installing_operating_systems

and be sure to check out the forum, just about every question has already
been asked and answered!!
http://forum.eeeuser.com/

I haveam running the basic OS but have installed  LAMP(apache/mysql/php) I
have a 4g SD card installed and have just added a WD 250g passport harddrive
in white(to match)

hope this helps

//guy