[sclug] This is for Tim or anyone really re:Firewall IPCop

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sat Oct 25 09:05:28 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 17:25, Alex Butcher (sclug) wrote:

> FYI, I haven't checked whether it's still around, but the Self Port Scan
> page at <http://crypto.yashy.com/nmap.php3> used to be pretty useful for
> this sort of thing.

Just had a look on the web site, they've obviously upgraded the code to
PHP4, because the URL is now:

  http://crypto.yashy.com/nmap.php

although I'm not overly impressed with the fact that they seem not to
have spotted that I am listening for SSH, SMTP and DNS, and responding
to pings, whereas they listed nothing.  I wonder what options they are
giving to nmap.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/