[sclug] Mail setup

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:49 UTC 2003

For my setup I have my mail system in my DMZ and allow imaps (port 993)
from anywhere. So at home I use evolution to read the mail.  At my
parteners house I use Lookout Express. I haven't upgraded her to Linux
'yet'.  :-)  Then from other places I use whatever is available.  OK my
mail server is in a home computer suite so I can close the door.  I
guess what you need is one of those noise free computers we were talking
about a while back.  But that costs money.  Why not use imaps on one of
your nardware systems?

I could find space for you on jabog.tmdg.co.uk if you like.

Tom.