[sclug] Freenetname - ADSL - Smoothwall

Tom Dawes-Gamble tmdg at tmdg.co.uk
Sat Oct 25 09:05:52 UTC 2003

Hi,

	I intended it to go to the list.  Sorry.  Glad to hear it's working for
you.

	A far as Mail goes you should find that fairly easy.  My set up is a
bit OTT but you could do it with fewer systems.  I have a low power
system I leave running all the time to receive mail.  I then use IMAP to
read mail from my Linux Box and my partner reads mail from her
microsh1te box.  I also have my gateway set up so I can read mail from
outside my intranet.

	Personaly I use evolution to read mail these days it has an Outlook
look and feel handles gpg about the only thing I've not yet sorted out
is how to import gpg keys via evolution so I have to resort to saving to
a file and then use the CLI.

Tom.