[sclug] Question about HTML format e-mails

Neil Owens neil_o at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 3 22:50:53 UTC 2004

Thanks folks.  Whilst I see that this whole thread has been a waste of
bandwidth to those who've seen it done to death elsewhere, I (obviously)
haven't.

Now back to trying to get that Sparc IPX going - (I think that's flogging a
different dead horse...  ;-)

Neil

P.S. - I'm apologising now should I ever top post.  I've worked for my
present company for 6 years and they *insist* on it.  They get cross (think
badly formed HTML with a bitmap attachment) when you don't.