[sclug] Installing KMyMoney2-0.6.4

James Wyper jrwyper at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 23:28:43 UTC 2004

 --- Major Stuart <stuartmajor at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Trying to install the above which I got as a tar.bz2
> and having a few troubles.

It's possible that the build process got confused during your attempts
to get the package installed without gcc etc. being present.  As a shot
in the dark I'd suggest either entering "make clean" followed by a
retry of "make install" or (less elegant but more likely to succeed)
untarring the source you downloaded to a completely new directory and
retrying the whole build process from there.

If you haven't already, you should also google around to see if other
people have had similar problems with compilation of this software -
there might be a workaround.

James.