[sclug] CSS

Scott Rixon scott at green-flag.com
Tue Feb 10 22:35:28 UTC 2004

Guys..

Brain picking time again...

I need to update an Intranet at work. It is for all our site
documentation.. IPs server names etc.. You get the idea..

I needs to work on a standard web browser and we are thinking of having
PDA/Smart phones for the Engineers so I want it to work on a small
screen..

I thought CSS was the way to go.. But having never ever used them I
wondered if anyone had any thoughts/guidance?

Thanks again..

Scott

PS. Debian box is waiting for a new hard disk.. And I think I will go
Woody and open the IMAP with SSL up to the Internet...