[sclug] Bracknell Local (sub group) hopeful start - Local contacts (?)

Mike Mallett mike.mallett at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 26 21:27:18 UTC 2005

Local libraries maintain a local clubs database which can be accessed in the
library and online although at the Reading User Group we haven't got too
much our of this is recent years.

Since the demise of the Berskhire County Council you'll need to check the
local authorities which are probably Bracknell Forest and Wokingham.

I'm sure some of the Linux mags carries a list of LUGs athough the Windows
biased mags seem to have lost interest in computer clubs.

In guess a web based solution is probably a better bet !