[sclug] CDRWIN .bin/cue format files

Dickon Hood sclug at splurge.fluff.org
Wed Sep 7 22:39:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 22:19:41 +0100, John Stumbles wrote:
: I have <cough!> acquired a couple of files purporting to be a ripped
: DVD. One is xx.fooobar.kvcd.bin, at 790M about right to be an AVI
: version of the disk, and the other is a 127 byte .cue file:

: Neither 'file' nor konqueror tell me anything about the .bin file, but
: konq reports that the .cue file is a CDRWIN Cue-Sheet[1]

VLC (VideoLAN's Client) knows what to do with those.  At least, it does on
my Mac.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.