[sclug] Mailing lists that cc you

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Fri Sep 3 19:10:57 UTC 2010

On 03/09/10 10:51, Simon Huggins wrote:
[...]
> :0 fhw
> * ^TO.*listname at idiots.com
> | formail -I "List-Id: <listname at idiots.com>"

Good god. That's just evil. OTOH I already use procmail so it's pretty
straightforward to do. OTGH I now need to go and look up the procmail
man page (since I need to make it pipe like this *and* filter into the
appropriate folder). Curse you, stupid mailing list!

[...]
> But it's really horrible.  Is the list worth it?  Is it a technical
> list?  (name and shame so we can all point and laugh ;))

It's the LLVM development mailing list. There really isn't anywhere else
to go for assistance...

--
?